Adding text to a picture using an Elementor is an effective way to improve the website’s visual appeal.
Add a new section in the page using an Elementor
- On the tab, click the Add New Section button.
- Then, choose the first alternative, which is the simple plain structure of the section. You can also choose from a variety of other structures. For the sake of simplicity, we’ve chosen this choice.
- Then, in the section, press the Edit Section icon to pull up the edit section panel on the left.
Insert the image to the background of the section
- Expand the “Background” dropdown on the Style tab of the Edit Section window.
- Choose “Classic” as the background form.
- To add an image to the section, click the “+” icon in the image attribute.
Drag and drop an image to the Upload Files section
- In the “Insert Media” pop-up, select the “Upload Files” tab.
- After that, drag and drop the image file into the pop-up window.
- From the “Media Library,” choose the picture you just uploaded.
- Then, to insert the picture into the segment, press the “Insert Media” button.
Adjust the image positioning
To do so, we must first open the section’s Edit Section panel.
- Open the Background drop-down menu by clicking the Style button.
- Set the Position attribute to “Center Center,” the Repeat attribute to “No-Repeat,” and the Size attribute to “Cover.”
Add a heading in the section
The add sections panel will appear to the left after clicking the “+” symbol. You can then overlay any section you want over the picture.
Drag and move the “Heading” to the appropriate section now. Over the picture, a text section will appear.
Write your desired text on the title attribute
Fill in the title attribute under the content tab with your text.
After that, change the Alignment to “Center” so that the text is centered in the section’s centre.
Okay, that’s it! You now know how to use Elementor to add text over an image.